• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nicky Parlouzer in SRB2 (On Hold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void Animates

Just a guy who loves... EVERYTHING!
I've cancelled 2 MODS. I hope I finish this one. Nothing else to say, let the image explain.
Also here is who nicky is:https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Nicky
sorry, its not much. Im posting this at 9:13PM. Im in the Philippines
Post automatically merged:

oh shoot forgot to pot the image

lol im sleepy here
STNDA1.png

Oh, snap, Nicky. It'd be funny if him going super was just him turning to default Sonic.
i could do that!

I have switched from MSPaint to GIMP! Are there any improvements from my old sprites?

srb20009.png
there! now i can sleep. Goodnight/afternoon/morning. *yawn*

Attachments

• STNDA1.png
    STNDA1.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
I’d seriously recommend looking at source material. All you’re doing with the glasses, which is his defining trait, is outline his eyes with black. His glasses don’t actually look like that

I’d seriously recommend looking at source material. All you’re doing with the glasses, which is his defining trait, is outline his eyes with black. His glasses don’t actually look like that
I'm still improving on spriting, also I am using reference for him.

That... Seems to be fanart? At least it looks like it to me; I scrolled down on the same page the link leads to, and saw other art pieces that show him with less quills. Are you sure this is correct? Asking just to make sure.

That... Seems to be fanart? At least it looks like it to me; I scrolled down on the same page the link leads to, and saw other art pieces that show him with less quills. Are you sure this is correct? Asking just to make sure.
That is what Nicky looks like, but the part I’m confused about is that SpeedyBlue linked Nicky’s wiki page and then didn’t follow the references there

I am gonna stop for a while modding for the sake of me not losing my mind.
I will still be around, but just not modding.

ok... THIS WILL BE DELAYED. I just got a wound and am resting now. ;(

i might still continue this now. even though i am wounded on my leg. it still hurts, its just that i am bored and my hands arent wounded.

Last edited:
I am learning Lua so yeah, gravity switch from the wiki, this is not an actual ability, I am still learning

:)
srb20003.gif

Attachments

• srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back