Nero's Battle CTF votes!

Hello! I've been playing OLDC maps in Krabs' server. I love playing Battle CTF sooo here you go!

Serene Shore Zone by Krabs
This map is just Gorgeous. Besides the no-pit-sector behind the flags, The visuals in this one is just perfect. Love the visuals in this map.

I found a little confusing at the beginning but it was fine at the end. Also I ended up never using the cave because you don't even remember about that during the gameplay

But this one goes first!

Jagged Creek Zone by RoyKirbs
This one is beautiful! Although the middle area looks very empty with all that water (and the little island in the middle isn't even that interesting to stay here or to get items) it's very fun to play with a lot of people. If you play with a lot of people the base gets crowded very easily tho. Would be cool if that area was a little big larger.

Moonlight Zone by Krabs
The harmonic is also beautiful in this one. The middle area gets you anxious because if you don't jump correctly (or suddenly get a clag) you're always falling in that hole and it's hard to get off of it. The springs don't even help you, they just get you in an even worse situation.

Big Arch by Kwiin
This one looks so good but I couldn't even manage to cross the map with all the lag it gave me. I'm always using Sonic so it was impossible to play this one. Although I LOVED the idea of teleporting and being damaged instead of dying, this one is going to be the last. I just couldn't enjoy this one. Not even the players on the server :( But I'm looking forward to see this fixed! Just don't abandon this map.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back