My votes for the autumn oldc

ashi

woof woof
Alrighty. after going through every level in the singleplayer pack I have used the sorter to compile my votes for the Singleplayer division.

1. Foliage Furnace Zone by Kanna/Kwiin - YES! oh my god I loved every part of this! It looks amazing and the music is really nice! 10/10 absolutely amazing

2. Emerald Aether Zone by Krabs - fun. really fun. 10/10

3. Knothole Coast by Apollyon - Pretty short. I liked the theme. Sadly THAT secret got removed. I enjoyed this level. 7/10 could've been a bit longer.

4. Gate Garden Zone by Ruberjig - I helped bug test this. It was difficult sorting out all the bugs but it was worth it! Such a nice level to play! 7/10 it was a really nice level. one of my favorites.

5. Overgrown Heights Zone act 2 by InferNOr - A nice little level themed around plants. There were very few things that I felt needed addressing. 9/10

6. Alabaster Fountain Zone by BronsoKip - White. everything is white. the level is fun. the texture work is pretty repetitive and boring. I feel that if this just had some more texture variety then this would be an amazing level! 8/10

7. Azlant Ruin Zone by Gambit - I liked it. My computer did not. 10/35 fps with an 8/10 rating from me

8. Square City Zone by Riolucariolu - The government has banned cars. 7/10 this was a fun level.

10. Hakuryu Dojo by Zaxel - 5.5/10

9. Pagoda Park by Rogerregorroger - I liked the theme. I would put this higher but I can't 7/10

11. Dark Marsh by Vixuzen - Direction is a really important thing. this level was lacking in that department. I looped around many times. 5/10 work on direction. that's all.

12. Aquatic Port by WasifBoomz

13. Fatal Factory Zone by Kuba11 - Difficulty was a bit higher than I expected. The level was nice. But alot of the deaths I experienced felt kinda cheap. specifically the point where I died because the yellow stuff ate my rings and I got crushed right before a checkpoint. 7/10 it was alright

14. Galactic Facility Zone by Mondongo - I don't really have anything to say on this. 6/10 it was ok.

15. Shadow of Aztlán Zone by akirahedgehog - I didn't really have fun with this one. the SFX got kind of annoying after a while and the whole level felt out of place. I wasn't a huge fan of this level. 4/10

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back