My SA1 Knuckles model isnt working

SK120

I like art...
Whenever i use the pepper-minted models (I dont know how to say it in the third person...) the game crashes when a load knuckles' model to be specific the dreamcast model and in addition it struggles with amy rose too can someone give me a tutorial on how to add these onto characters
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-07-16 134708.png
    Screenshot 2026-07-16 134708.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 41
Whenever i use the pepper-minted models (I dont know how to say it in the third person...) the game crashes when a load knuckles' model to be specific the dreamcast model and in addition it struggles with amy rose too can someone give me a tutorial on how to add these onto characters
I think the model is outdated, this happened with me too and i cant fix it
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top