My Ideas of SRB2 Kart Miscellaneous Addons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, first i don't know where i should put this so i put it here as of know.
Going on Topic i notice that the Miscellaneous section of SRB2 Kart have gotten slow recently and I don't know how to make mods. So, i decided to help out in the community to come up with Ideas for the Miscellaneous section. I have tones of Creative ideas so hear me out. If you do decided to make these, I would like some credit for coming up with the idea. So without further delay, here are some of my ideas.

CTR Style Drifting
Remember someone made a Mario Kart Style Drifting and a Double Dash Style Drifting Mods? So why not make a mod with the Drifting Style of "Crash Team Racing" with the meter and one of the three custom buttons to do the boost like it did back in CTR.

Diddy Kong Racing Plane Flying
Okay hear me out. Remember the flying controls in "Diddy Kong Racing", right? So what if we can kick it up a notch with flying karts? when the race starts, you slowly start flying somewhat above the ground. While flying you can ascend and descend with up and down (can swap with command line) and turn with left and right. Sharp turning could be optional with command also.

That is all i have so far. If i ever come up with more ideas i will post more in future posts.

Pretty sure this breaks either rule 15 or 16. Instead of playing the role of ideas guy and hoping to get people to make things for you, why not learn to do it yourself? The wiki has some information about Lua, which you'll need in order to bring either of these ideas to life. Learning to write code isn't easy, but you can always ask for help on the Modding Help subforum or our Discord server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back