Model anims glitched

Void Animates

Just a guy who loves... EVERYTHING!
Hi Guys! I edited a saturn dreams model to look like sa2 sonic (as said in the saturn dreams thread, I am not releasing them, I just want to practice editing and making textures for models so I used the best ones) and the animations are glitched, I'm pretty sure its because the blend file isn't there for it, if that is the problem how do I fix it? note that this problem is similar to the one when using 2.1 models in 2.2 if you want me to post a video then ask me

1. Don't edit models that aren't reusable.

2. If you meant the interpolation, IIRC, you have to play it in sometimes/off, you can't play with them in always.

ok sorry, but how do I fix them? I turned off interpolation, tried on, off and sometimes
ah sorry, i said the thing wrong.

I think you have to play with those models like that, turning on interpolation in always may cause some errors.

ah sorry, i said the thing wrong.

I think you have to play with those models like that, turning on interpolation in always may cause some errors.
I will show you a video of the problem
Post automatically merged:

srb20001.gif

I dont have a blend file for it, that may be the problem. I need to know how to grayscale if its the problem

Last edited:
I will show you a video of the problem

View attachment 42861

I dont have a blend file for it, that may be the problem. I need to know how to grayscale if its the problem
uhhh, dude, the model is supposed to be for Sonic, not Modern-
and i don't think the Blend would be the problem, it is just for colors, not for animations.

Editing MD3 models animations causes them to break. I don't suggest editing models in the first place but it's mostly that

You'd probably have to make brand new animations for the model while adding new ones in order for it to work. How do you do that? I have no idea.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back