Modassic sonic and this person

mArkusRat

Lerekag
I have seen this video and I want to clarify something. I never gave permission to upload the mod (modassic sonic) to other platforms like mediafire etc. Only that, I'm not angry, well yes a little since the one who uploaded that video could perfectly declare himself as the author of the mod and would treat me as a liar and since I am a small channel on YouTube and that video was seen by a little more than 300 people they will believe him, and that. Only if you are going to upload something of the canceled mod, minimum put credits (either my YouTube channel or my page of this platform) because it seems unfair that just in this video they have not given me credits, only a link from mediafire and yes you see this I ask you please at least give me credits from my channel clarifying that the author of m sonic is me, and yes. Maybe I don't deserve all the credit for the luas but things like a bit of art, the search for music I did ONLY, so if you see this please, and in any other work, give credits to the original authors, only that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210925_214149_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210925_214149_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    783.8 KB · Views: 94
I have seen this video and I want to clarify something. I never gave permission to upload the mod (modassic sonic) to other platforms like mediafire etc. Only that, I'm not angry, well yes a little since the one who uploaded that video could perfectly declare himself as the author of the mod and would treat me as a liar and since I am a small channel on YouTube and that video was seen by a little more than 300 people they will believe him, and that. Only if you are going to upload something of the canceled mod, minimum put credits (either my YouTube channel or my page of this platform) because it seems unfair that just in this video they have not given me credits, only a link from mediafire and yes you see this I ask you please at least give me credits from my channel clarifying that the author of m sonic is me, and yes. Maybe I don't deserve all the credit for the luas but things like a bit of art, the search for music I did ONLY, so if you see this please, and in any other work, give credits to the original authors, only that
dont worry man, i reported him.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back