Memorial Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

Today, I went to NY, to see Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. It was a lot of fun; you need to go there at least once in your life. On the way home, though, one of our tires tore. ON THE HIGHWAY. So we needed to take it off. We got a gas station mechanic to take it off, but he couldn't get one of the lugnuts off of the tire, so we had to take a tow truck to a garage. An ambulance came instead of a truck. They got a call that someone was hurt on the highway, so they thought it was us. Then the truck came. It took us to a garage. The real mechanic couldn't get the lugnut off, either, so he had to take a blowtorch and burn it off. And that wouldn't get it off, so they had to boost the power up, you know, make the flame blue to burn it off. Then we went home. Some trip, eh?

And that wouldn't get it off, so they had to boost the power up, you know, make the flame blue to burn it off.

Then he had to get the 250-foot mech with a supercharged ion cannon to shoot the lugnut off. It worked, but it also took the car off, if you know what I mean.

The lugnut wasn't even a real lugnut, it was some weird screw-like thing.

I just got back from a 5-day vacation in Florida for a family reunion. There were 200+ people there (124 being my family), and it concided quite nicely with Memorial Day, too.

Yes, that's why I haven't posted in a little while.

bigboi said:
An ambulance came instead of a truck.
ggu2_GGUemo056b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back