Melee prob

Hee-Ho

I inserted the "Melee" ability in my character mod and instead of.. well.. combating. It bounces far away with high speed, it's a interesting idea but this isn't what i am reaching at. I tried changing the actionspeed but still bounces in far distance.

ok, I have no idea what problem that is, usually if you use the sa1 spindash mod, it flings you far like what you said. Sorry, cant help you.

I inserted the "Melee" ability in my character mod and instead of.. well.. combating. It bounces far away with high speed, it's a interesting idea but this isn't what i am reaching at. I tried changing the actionspeed but still bounces in far distance.
The Melee ability is Amy’s hammer. When Amy swings her hammer, she jumps forward a little bit. This is dependent on her actionspd in the S_SKIN. The lower that number, the shorter her hop is. Conversely, the bigger that number is, the longer her hop is. It seems likely that this problem is simply because you accidentally added a number into the actionspd value

Edit: I need to learn how to read lmao. You already talked about actionspd

the action speed might be too high(if im right) you must lower this(been a while i didnt touch my character so ye)

The melee attack is controlled with "mindash" and "maxdash" in S_SKIN. I know because FL Chan used to have the melee ability before I gave her a custom spin ability. Try experimenting with numbers to see what best fits.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back