Making a new dashmode.

I want to make a Dashmode literally identical to Metal Sonics, except without needing the "SF_MACHINE" flag, with afterimages, a different color than orange, and slower,
I hope I worded that simplistic enough, but essentially, that's what I'm trying to do.

You can try learning BLua and making it yourself, or you can open source code dashmode and remake the parts you need in lua. Then change some things and you got the dashmode you want.

I want to make a Dashmode literally identical to Metal Sonics, except without needing the "SF_MACHINE" flag, with afterimages, a different color than orange, and slower,
I hope I worded that simplistic enough, but essentially, that's what I'm trying to do.
I mean, you could possibly change the color of the dash mode and change the speed of the default dash mode.

I mean, you could possibly change the color of the dash mode and change the speed of the default dash mode.
To change the color of the dashmode you need to time the lua. And to change speed too. I think you will be better off remaking dashmode using lua because its more flexible than using existing with some weird fixed that would probably work like half the time.

This is gonna be an incredibly dumb question, but where would I find the code for the default dashmode?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back