Maize Valley

Maize Valley 1.0

Oh damn
That's undeniably the best custom layout I've played so far this early on in stuff, this flows good and reads pretty alright

Gotta say, this is really impressive for a first time doom map!
I liked the spring segment that requires you to fastfall onto it, and the turns all read and flow into each other really well. (Your usage of ARK Arrows really helps with the former!)

I love this map. By far one of my favorite things to host. (Also, as a mid-westerner, the cornfield theming speaks to me.)

There are a couple things I'd potentially tweak to help with player readability in a few spots. The biggest outlier is that dark tunnel section at the end, in spite of it having ark arrows, it's really hard to determine how soon the turn is supposed to actually happen because you can't see the sides or corners of the wall very well:
ringracers0250.png

ringracers0251.png

Additionally, this one ark arrow could afford to be lowered a little bit. It goes a little bit out of view the closer you get to the turn because it's coming off of a downwards slope:
ringracers0246.png

That's about it, though. The layout and visuals are so much of a banger that these small issues are completely overshadowed by the level of quality in the track itself. Excited to see more content like this in the future.

Back