Lua Files.

VanillaSRB2

Average Vanilla Ice Cream
Hey guys can anybody help me with CobaltBW's Battlemod? I wanna use the Knuckles digging lua for my mod. I'm new to lua, so it would be really great to get some help, especially since I'm not supposed to use the lua all by itself.

Hello. If you want to learn lua you can use the SRB2 WIki and ask people in #scripting in Official SRB2 Discord Server. And i don`t really recommend taking other people`s work that isn`t reusable.
1642055494449.png

And you can see that is isn`t reusable.

Hello. If you want to learn lua you can use the SRB2 WIki and ask people in #scripting in Official SRB2 Discord Server. And i don`t really recommend taking other people`s work that isn`t reusable.
View attachment 60240
And you can see that is isn`t reusable.
I dm'ed CobaltBW on discord, he gave me permission to use the knux digging lua, but he warned me that it's not supposed to be used all on its own. So this is why I'm asking for help.

I dm'ed CobaltBW on discord, he gave me permission to use the knux digging lua, but he warned me that it's not supposed to be used all on its own. So this is why I'm asking for help.
Oh well then. it should be in Lua > 3-Functions > 3-Player > Special Moves > Lib_ActDig.lua.

But if you just copy the code it wont work because battle mode has other parts that is needed for this Script.

Oh well then. it should be in Lua > 3-Functions > 3-Player > Special Moves > Lib_ActDig.lua.

But if you just copy the code it wont work because battle mode has other parts that is needed for this Script.
Hmm, I can't find them.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back