Little help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deafult_CD

this place should serve as a place for help when new players dont know what to do, im not the smartest but the BIGGEST threads dont really help, if you need help someone with a bigger brain could appear here.
i hope this place helps others when more peoples questions get answered, that way when someone has the same question as another person they can find the answer easily, if someone has asked it before

This could be useful, although I feel like most new players already consult the Discord server in that case.

some people are under 13 and dont use discord so this is another resort.
you do have a point though
To the guests make a account to talk on discussion threads

Last edited:
this place should serve as a place for help when new players dont know what to do
This entire forum is a place for help. When you're stuck or you're trying to do something, you can just make your own thread with all of your questions.

some people are under 13 and dont use discord so this is another resort
If they're under 13, they can't use the board either.
Otherwise, if they just don't have Discord, they can make an account here.

To the guests make a account to talk on discussion threads
Allowing guest posts is not always a good idea. Spam and all, you know?

Certainly a rare sight
???

you have a point on the third and first one, the second one be like: "NO ONE LIES ABOUT THERE AGE ON THE INTERNET" people do that

Just a comment: i am not trying to be rude plus i like to be sarcastic sometimes, and i dont wanna argue with a mod or admin

:D

Attachments

• puro.gif
    puro.gif
    31.3 KB · Views: 43
I understand you're just trying to help, but we already have threads for asking quick general questions, and most people are probably just going to use the forum's search function or Google to find what they're looking for anyway. (Google's really good at finding forum threads, actually...)

Gonna go ahead and lock this thread since it's not necessary. We appreciate the thought, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back