Leo's Cool Custom Colors!

Leo's Cool Custom Colors! 7

I just don't like halloween

did you come here exclusively to call my colors mid and question why I don't like halloween
yeah i'm assuming they probably did
(in my opinion I think these colors are good but some of them are a little bit rushed, I know I shouldn't be talking but hey The ratio of good colors to bad ones are like 2:1)
 
I'm still waiting for the day I get SRB2 running again so I can use these glorious colors
In the meantime tho might lowkey make a kart racer mod for srb2kart since I cant get kartbuilder for drrr
 
I tested it and a lot of these colors actually look BETTER in Ring Racers! I tried them on Sonic, and they all looked great! For some reason it stopped the colors after a bunch of them.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top