Late response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armonte you really are a noob. You have been reported more times than I have. I have been reported only once, and that is by you. You find reasons that don't exist to report people when you don't have the whole truth. You are a true noob. To Cue, who finds me arrogant, you are a fool. My server is one of the best because I am not as strict ( not saying I RP/Hangout), and I am open to other's opinions. If anyone asks me to add a wad I know is not banned, I will. If they vote on a gametype, I will change it. My servers do not lag as much as other people's servers do. Also to Armonte, you report people from Hangout/RP when you are RP/Hanging out in SA city. You have also hacked. I do not have a log of that day, but you did some weird thing where I touched a wall and you got kicked. I also heard that you have a hack that homes rings at people. You are not really ready to pwn. You are just some 12 year old noob that has nothing better to do. So back to your hypocritical self, Pwn3d.

I report people for breakfast!

... hrm, toasthangout.wad. Brilliant. This shall be better than SA City. Maybe you so called "noobs" as you call each other could use a better RP map. If you are going to RP, at least do it in... style?

Lightspeed said:
Armonte you really are a noob. You have been reported more times than I have. I have been reported only once, and that is by you. You find reasons that don't exist to report people when you don't have the whole truth. You are a true noob. To Cue, who finds me arrogant, you are a fool. My server is one of the best because I am not as strict ( not saying I RP/Hangout), and I am open to other's opinions. If anyone asks me to add a wad I know is not banned, I will. If they vote on a gametype, I will change it. My servers do not lag as much as other people's servers do. Also to Armonte, you report people from Hangout/RP when you are RP/Hanging out in SA city. You have also hacked. I do not have a log of that day, but you did some weird thing where I touched a wall and you got kicked. I also heard that you have a hack that homes rings at people. You are not really ready to pwn. You are just some 12 year old noob that has nothing better to do. So back to your hypocritical self, Pwn3d.
Well i have to say i actually agree with you Lightspeed.

Armonte tried to report me in the masterserver ban topic for some spam thingy, saying that ive been spamming his servers and i need to be banned or something....

Nevertheless i really understand what you mean, and that he really needs to be just a little nicer and open to other peoples suggestions and opinions in his server instead of saying "dont tell me how to run my server or youll be punished" (he really said that once).

But i support you all the way Lightspeed.

Hypocrisy makes my stomach turn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back