• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

Jade Valley - Singleplayer Addon!

GalaxyPenguin

Resident Of Jade Valley
Hi guys! I just wanted to showcase that I'm making a full on singleplayer level of jade valley zone, the infamous Multiplayer Match map!

Titlemap/Map 99 Showcase.
srb20120.png

Anyways, feel free to tell me what I should add to it, like some enemies or so!
 
Will there be anything more than the 3 acts of Jade Valley? Like a bonus stage, an extra stage, or something like that?
 
Will there be anything more than the 3 acts of Jade Valley? Like a bonus stage, an extra stage, or something like that?
  • Probably, I'm thinking of making these Multiplayer stages into a singleplayer campaign.
    Granite Lake Zone
    Lost Palace Zone
    Frigid Mountain Zone​
 
  • Probably, I'm thinking of making these Multiplayer stages into a singleplayer campaign.
    Granite Lake Zone
    Lost Palace Zone
    Frigid Mountain Zone​
And what would the multiplayer stages be?
The multiplayer stages are already singleplayer, and will the ones from the original SRB2 also be multiplayer, or will there not be any?
 
And what would the multiplayer stages be?
The multiplayer stages are already singleplayer, and will the ones from the original SRB2 also be multiplayer, or will there not be any?
He just did.
Granite Lake, Lost Palace, and Frigid Mountain.
 
He just did.
Granite Lake, Lost Palace, and Frigid Mountain.
No, my translator got it wrong. What I meant to ask was if there will be multiplayer stages in this mod, real multiplayer, like GFZ in multiplayer in Match mode for example.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top