Its possible to port ring racers to consoles?

uhhh... Its possible to port ring racers to the WII U?
yeah! (probably, some libraries might not work and getting opengl will definitely be hard), but I don't think it's gonna run well considering the Wii U's hardware, the switch can barely handle 2.2 and it's way more powerful than the Wii U
 
yeah! (probably, some libraries might not work and getting opengl will definitely be hard), but I don't think it's gonna run well considering the Wii U's hardware, the switch can barely handle 2.2 and it's way more powerful than the Wii U
I'm not surprised, the switch kinda sucks, also you might have to otimize the game
 
yeah! (probably, some libraries might not work and getting opengl will definitely be hard), but I don't think it's gonna run well considering the Wii U's hardware, the switch can barely handle 2.2 and it's way more powerful than the Wii U
Oh damn, I don't know what to think lesser of. The Switch or 2.2's optimization.
 
Back
Top