Is the 3DS Version Even Beatable?

ReadyDude

In case you don't remember, I made some posts about the 3DS Port a while back, here is where you can find those: https://mb.srb2.org/threads/srb2-on-nintendo-3ds-is-nuts-and-very-laggy.41443/

Last time, I had gotten stuck on Egg Rock because the game gets very, very unstable by that point, not only with lag but also with plenty of crashes. I had said that I would keep trying, but at this point I'm really getting frustrated with this. I still don't know if it's possible. The farthest I've gotten was getting to the final elevator room in Act 2 twice (the one with the entrance to the secret party room), but it crashed both times. I believe it's because my camera angle loaded in the party room, so maybe if you were to turn the camera away from it you might be able to get through, but I haven't been able to get back there so I have no clue.

Can anyone else with the 3DS Edition help out with this? I would've liked to be the first person to ever beat the 3DS verison recored on the internet, but at this point I just want to know if it can even be done. Note that up to this point I've only been playing as Sonic and Tails together.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Back