Invalid or expired Srb2 discord link

I may have gotten banned from the server casue someone did hack into my serve without me knowing and then when I went back to discord the server just got deleted it didnt give me a ban notification it just got deleted and now when I try to join it it just says invalid or expired discord link. Please someone ANSWER this and tell me how to fix this. I miss me being in the Srb2 Discord server whoever tells me how to fix this I will be really greatful.

There is a SonicCookie on the ban list. I can lift the ban if that account belongs to you, and if you have successfully recovered your account and changed its password, or moved to a new account.

There is a SonicCookie on the ban list. I can lift the ban if that account belongs to you, and if you have successfully recovered your account and changed its password, or moved to a new account.
YES, that is my account can you lift the ban someone hacked into and sent some random stuff to your Srb2 Discord server. I swear on my life I would never do that. I love the Srb2 Discord too much to get myself banned from it and yes I have changed the password. So if you can lift the ban I will be truly greatful.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back