Im baaack!... For today, anyway.

• Thread starter The NEW Zash :O
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The NEW Zash :O

Hello, and I am BACK. Havent seen me in a while, huh?

No, Im not here to cause trouble, but my IP changed and I was checking my site statistics. I happened to come across this old forum, (the first forum I started in..) that I used to visit. I cannot believe I posted pie over and over, but it was stupid. That, I can admit.

Can I be unbanned? Pweeze? <3 I wont cwause any twouble agwain.

:P Im now able to be a respected person of teh community, for I am no longer a noob. ... ... Semi-Semi-Noob, perhaps, but not a full noob.

Please dont shove me aside, give me a chance.

Please.

EdIt: Oh, and by the way, I made a new avatar. Like it? :D I drew it, then edited it on the computer. Im a fox/Yoshi cross breed, if you didnt know in the first place :X

Edit Edit: Yes, I know there are people that cannot help making fun of me *coughcoughcoughs cough h cough u cough f cough f cough l cough e coughshufflecoughcough* But, try to hear me out. Seriously :|

I think you've had enough chances to behave properly in this community. There's a point at which we need to break the cycle. I don't care how much you say you've changed, we've all heard it before.

I don't know way too much but Zash, you behaved very bad at the past, but, everybody in the world needs a second chance.
Tails is my fav character in the world of sonic, and Yoshi, my fav from Mario's world!

I've seen Zash in other forums after he got banned from this one, and to tell you the truth, he has matured a bit. I think he deserves a second chance..

I perfectly understand second chances, but to my understanding Zash has gone beyond even a third chance at this point.

I must of missed the posts in which he's an inmature little boy, but I've always seen how he's mistreated 'cause of it. I dont really hate him.

I don't know if someone understands the definition of "permban", but I sure do.

Ban reiterated, and lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back