I locked my controls menu

Typhoon

So a week ago i accidentally locked my controls on my menu so when i boot up srb2 every button takes me back meaning i can progress past menu (I'm on mac by the way )

So a week ago i accidentally locked my controls on my menu so when i boot up srb2 every button takes me back meaning i can progress past menu (I'm on mac by the way )
Delete your Config.cfg in SRB2 Folder and SRB2 should create new empty one

Next time be more careful

I did but it did not work

.cfg isnt a viable extension appearently, either way youre gonna have to change a lot since this is my config, and youre probably better off with the default, but hey youre not locked out anymore, so be careful and backup your current config before using this one

Surprised they didn't put safety measures to prevent people from doing that with their controls.

It's on our to-do list, but since this doesn't come up too often, we prefer to concern ourselves with actual content creation and more critical bug fixes.

.cfg isnt a viable extension appearently, either way youre gonna have to change a lot since this is my config, and youre probably better off with the default, but hey youre not locked out anymore, so be careful and backup your current config before using this one
Thanks just one question how do i use this

This is the Help forum. There's no need to say someone is "kinda bad" in the first place, but that's just incredibly unhelpful. People have trouble with different things.
Thanks just one question how do i use this
wow...your kinda bad
i mean just do what rafael said
Replace the file with the one on the SRB2 Directory. Then see if it works.
normally you can just put a file instead of another and even have the option to delete the old one
base windows feature

wow...your kinda bad
i mean just do what rafael said

normally you can just put a file instead of another and even have the option to delete the old one
base windows feature
No i mean my COMPUTER will not let me
Post automatically merged:

I feel as though there should be a reset controls button on the menu in case this happens

Some thing like this

Reset Controls : R

and if you hit r all controls are reset

Last edited:
No i mean my COMPUTER will not let me

I feel as though there should be a reset controls button on the menu in case this happens

Some thing like this

Reset Controls : R

and if you hit r all controls are reset
1. if you run the game on windows use cmd to force erease it
2. if you dont run on windows... your fucked you must reinstall the game but be sure to keep you gamedata.dta cus its where ur save at

Update : good news so after digging through finder for a while i found the file ( the RIGHT ) configs file and now my controls have been reset

Thanks to you all for helping me i was scared i would never be able to play or would have to reinstall and lose all my progress and mods

:wonderful::threat::smile:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back