Invalid I have problems with the version of srb2 android 2.2.11

daniel.xian

calaca :v
The game closes or crashes when I want to start it, when I wanted to see if reinstalling it would repair it, but in the end it didn't work and I checked if there was a problem with the apk and I didn't notice anything... until I noticed that in the folder srb2 main does not have the game files, as if the installation was incomplete (I think they don't understand the screenshots much since I speak a language other than English)

Attachments

• imagen_2023-07-28_122549180.png
    imagen_2023-07-28_122549180.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 75
  • screen-20230728-120235.mp4
    1.1 MB
The game closes or crashes when I want to start it, when I wanted to see if reinstalling it would repair it, but in the end it didn't work and I checked if there was a problem with the apk and I didn't notice anything... until I noticed that in the folder srb2 main does not have the game files, as if the installation was incomplete (I think they don't understand the screenshots much since I speak a language other than English)
From where did you download the Android port?

Then i think you shuld probably get an APK file of the game from your friend who has it.

As I wrote on our download page, SRB2 on mobile is not officially supported. Try posting in the #android-help channel on our Discord server or file a bug report here instead.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back