I have a question:

Get 100 emblems, it is unlocked alongside Techno Legacy Zone:
levelselectunlock.PNG

"map mapXX" warps you directly to the map you choose by replacing the XX with the number of the map, for example, typing "map map02" in the console will warp you to map02 AKA GFZ2.

"map mapXX" warps you directly to the map you choose by replacing the XX with the number of the map, for example, typing "map map02" in the console will warp you to map02 AKA GFZ2.
you’ll also need cheats (i think) so i use devmode 2 before changing the map

If you dont want to use cheats, you can use the 100% save file.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

I recommend to put effort and unlock it by yourself.

Level Select unlocks immediately when you get 100 emblems, you don't have to beat Techno Legacy Zone if that's what you mean.

Yeah:

-By getting 100 emblems you unlock both Techno Legacy Zone and the Level Select.
-The Level Select only includes the levels from the main campaign, Nights stages can be found in the Nights menu and bonus levels can be found in the Bonus Levels menu.
-The "map mapXX" command can be used to warp to any map, but it requires enabling cheats and disables saving.

Yeah:

-By getting 100 emblems you unlock both Techno Legacy Zone and the Level Select.
-The Level Select only includes the levels from the main campaign, Nights stages can be found in the Nights menu and bonus levels can be found in the Bonus Levels menu.
-The "map mapXX" command can be used to warp to any map, but it requires enabling cheats and disables saving
i'm only unlocking level select to play the X pack and fight in the arena, i have a long way to go but right now i have 29 emblems

hi i know it has be a will but i have another question so i accidentally deleted srb2 and i downloaded it back but i did not want to open because i feel like i lost my save data and i was wondered how do i get my save data back.

hi i know it has be a will but i have another question so i accidentally deleted srb2 and i downloaded it back but i did not want to open because i feel like i lost my save data and i was wondered how do i get my save data back.
Well, if you made a copy of the file |gamedata.dat| before deleting SRB2, you need just to cut that copied file and paste at SRB2 folder.

Your save data is stored in the "gamedata.dat" file, if you don't have a copy of that then your data is gone forever.
If you do then all you have to do is move the copy of your previous "gamedata.dat" file into your SRB2 2.2 directory.

You can get 100% gamedata.dat files from Golden Shine's Shining Archive if you don't want to restart 2.2 from the beginning again.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back