I don´t know what happens with my srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played online this morning and it worked (the online mode) , but now I try play online again and the game crashes with socket error. I reinstall the game and the error reappears again... What happens?

Pd: Sorry for my bad english, I write in english very bad

1: Work on your english/typing before posting again. :wink:
2: I'm not quite sure what's happening... Try downloading demo 1.09.7?

Okay, ignore Tapika. Your English is perfectly understandable. You could use work with tenses and stuff, but that's normal if English is not your first language.

Second, could you be more specific about the error message? Were you trying to host or join a game? Was the version of the game host the same as the version you were trying to join with? I'll note there is currently a public beta available on the forums, and it can't join games hosted by the official release, and vice versa.

recently I tried again play online and this time the online mode works O_O, I don´t know the reasons

sorry by annoyances, but thanks anyway

Well, the problem isn't the game maybe it's your computer check you're computer. Some computers have an allow, and not allow system maybe you should check that out. :)

Try checking your firewall. That's why I always turn mine off whenever I'm on the computer, unless I'm visiting a site that I might not trust.

Oh, and don't worry about your english. Heck, your grammer and spelling is ten times better than my friend's is, and his first language is english!

The sad part is that he is the co-admin of my Forums *Cries*

Well Shadowater, My friend's first language is english, he's worse then yours and the even sadder part is he OWNS 2 fourms! XP

Can we get a screenshot of the error? You can do this by pressing the print screen button, pasting it into paint, and uploading it to an image hosting service. If it's only one image, use www.imageshack.us .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back