How to

Status
Not open for further replies.
InuYasha said:
I just got banned from a server for no reason. Is there a way to get unbanned?

:eek: whoa that sucks... you just got banned for no reason? thats messed up. and how do you get banned anyways?...

"Hyper" thought I was messing with his so called "Art" in the red house in SA City but I was just playing with Knux then "Shadow" banned me for no reason.

Hyper? thats my name, but I'm not no admin, nor a server host,(and I don't remember banning awanyone) you can pm an admin or just stay away form those people, banning someone which no apperent good reason, such as playing with knuck's, makes them no good to even bother with them, but I have a felling that we are not getting the whole story.

It is, "Shadow" was trying to be all cool with his kicking and banning. I JUST DONT GET WHY HE WOULD BAN ME FOR NO REASON. I dont think he registered on the forums so I guess im banned from that server forever...

EDIT: Is your name also "Talia"?

Hyper Metal Sonic X said:
Hyper? thats my name, but I'm not no admin, nor a server host,(and I don't remember banning awanyone) you can pm an admin or just stay away form those people, banning someone which no apperent good reason, such as playing with knuck's, makes them no good to even bother with them, but I have a felling that we are not getting the whole story.

Hyper? I wuz just playin with you yesterday and Knux to.. and, what did he mean messin up the house... i dont get it...

Talia, no. Just forget who this person is, if you asume he's acting all Cool like, then just dont bother, it's one simple netgame, theres a whole lot of NG's in this world. (Hyper,No thats not me I don't even know you)

Hyper Metal Sonic X said:
Talia, no. Just forget who this person is, if you asume he's acting all Cool like, then just dont bother, it's one simple netgame, theres a whole lot of NG's in this world. (Hyper,No thats not me I don't even know you)

ooo sorry

And the definition of a "ban" means you can't come back at all, by the hoster's (or administrator or OP) decision. So unless he changes his mind to unban you, you can't evade a ban.

InuYasha said:
It is, "Shadow" was trying to be all cool with his kicking and banning. I JUST DONT GET WHY HE WOULD BAN ME FOR NO REASON. I dont think he registered on the forums so I guess im banned from that server forever...

EDIT: Is your name also "Talia"?

Talia comes round to the IRC channel sometimes, why do you want to know? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back