How to use Co-op version of Park Valley in Match?

Marth

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to use the Co-op variant of Park Valley (linked below) in a match map. I tried looking myself, but couldn't find anything.

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to use the Co-op variant of Park Valley (linked below) in a match map. I tried looking myself, but couldn't find anything.
You forgot to add a link. But when hosting in coop gametype you should be able to type in 'map PVZ -force' and it should work.
if not use it's map number like: 'map map01' (Green Flower Zone Act 1)
note that you must use force if you want match levels in coop gametype.

Sorry, I forgot to link to the stage - here is where to download it: https://mb.srb2.org/threads/park-valley-the-island.29248/

Thanks for the help guys!
Post automatically merged:

You forgot to add a link. But when hosting in coop gametype you should be able to type in 'map PVZ -force' and it should work.
if not use it's map number like: 'map map01' (Green Flower Zone Act 1)
note that you must use force if you want match levels in coop gametype.
Yeah, I tried doing that but the map has a different layout (blocks out portions of the map) even you force it to load in match or ctf.

Hey! If I am reading correctly, you are seeing if you can have match with the sub areas unlocked. Nope, I have made it so all the sub areas are locked out during the match gamemode.
The reason behind it is so the map isnt too big for the gamemode. Having them open would make match hard to play in.

Hey! If I am reading correctly, you are seeing if you can have match with the sub areas unlocked. Nope, I have made it so all the sub areas are locked out during the match gamemode.
The reason behind it is so the map isnt too big for the gamemode. Having them open would make match hard to play in.
Ah Okay. Thanks for the answer!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back