how to make sa sonic 3d

sa-fan

hm yes i do like to massecre an entire infection y
how do i enable models for sa sonic since i want to do that

download jeck jims' model pack, while the game does have the models in the game by default, all models that relate to certain mods are in his addon and not the vanilla game

after you set up that you just turn on models like you normally would

download jeck jims' model pack, while the game does have the models in the game by default, all models that relate to certain mods are in his addon and not the vanilla game

after you set up that you just turn on models like you normally
I DID THAT ALLREDY HE IS STILL NOT 3D

1645537795285.png

Well, you probably didn’t update your models folder then, go to the downloads folder and install the PATCH file. Go to the overview page and read the directions from there. If you want to save the hassle though, I recommend installing the FULL folder and replace the current models folder and dat. Do NOT do that if you have other models from other addons as they will get replaced.
Post automatically merged:

Also all I saw was the models folder not anything else, before doing what I said, is your models folder and the models.dat in your srb2 folder?

Well, you probably didn’t update your models folder then, go to the downloads folder and install the PATCH file. Go to the overview page and read the directions from there. If you want to save the hassle though, I recommend installing the FULL folder and replace the current models folder and dat. Do NOT do that if you have other models from other addons as they will get replaced.

Also all I saw was the models folder not anything else, before doing what I said, is your models folder and the models.dat in your srb2 folder?
well yes on the next post and i will do that rn

I DID THAT ALLREDY HE IS STILL NOT 3D
remember that your post is named "how to make sa sonic 3d" and not "sa sonic's model doesn't show up even though i downloaded jeck's models a while back", for all i knew you didnt know where to start.

This is why people say to be descriptive of your problem, since there are different ways that something could "not work" and telling the full story gets rid of a lot of that. Expect to be ignored if your problem is described as simply the word "problem".

remember that your post is named "how to make sa sonic 3d" and not "sa sonic's model doesn't show up even though i downloaded jeck's models a while back", for all i knew you didnt know where to start.

This is why people say to be descriptive of your problem, since there are different ways that something could "not work" and telling the full story gets rid of a lot of that. Expect to be ignored if your problem is described as simply the word "problem".
note this thread is obsolete

where do you get that?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back