How the mod System works

ssngreenscreen

1st off and we all know this 1 you cannot post to Portleg without asking the original creator you know you can do if the creator has been banned or just contains them leaving just Discontinuing it Any point you're allowed to use it Is there any point you're allowed to use it without or with credit Now another way to portleg something without credit is for a characters sadly only goes for sprites with credit music and 3dmodel But as long But as long it's Character only it's safe But at any point if the person who made the original mod get unbanned or decided to come back to the account you can get in lots of trouble. So be careful and stay safe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415-153132-50x50.png
    Screenshot_20240415-153132-50x50.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 21
No that was someone who was making the add-on that I made for him to post he use one of my old username yes but no that not me I'm mad at him because all of those add-ons he didn't give credit to me and he got banned and they all got rejected
Post automatically merged:

Because I called him today and he told about everything I was piss He was supposed to do everything he was meant to upload my add-ons But now I gotta find somewhere else to post them

I love your profile picture mine is using 1 of my favorite models fan pointy sonic model I don't know why but somebody gets me the feeling to use this for sonic

Last edited:
No that was someone who was making the add-on that I made for him to post he use one of my old username yes but no that not me I'm mad at him because all of those add-ons he didn't give credit to me and he got banned and they all got rejected

Because I called him today and he told about everything I was piss He was supposed to do everything he was meant to upload my add-ons But now I gotta find somewhere else to post them

I love your profile picture mine is using 1 of my favorite models fan pointy sonic model I don't know why but somebody gets me the feeling to use this for sonic
oh, i think what you need to forget about that guy, he was a little annoying kid, and, its also cool your profile picture

Disappointed me a lot but now that I'm on here I'm gonna try to
oh, i think what you need to forget about that guy, he was a little annoying kid, and, its also cool your profile picture
Thanks and yeah like he's a jerk I blocked him on everything and I lot evermod so I making me in srb2 because why not it will be fun Alexa I'm gonna have to deal with is how on earth am I gonna have to do with the credits 1st I'm using as so niche as my base then I have add the Abilities I use So yeah I'm gonna be going he'll with that addon

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back