How do you make people join a dedicated server from the srb2 launcher

so I can host a dedicated server from the srb2 launcher I just need to know how to get people to join the dedicated server
do I need to port foward the launcher so people can join the server
please tell me how to make people join my dedicated server from the srb2 launcher
Please and thank you

so I can host a dedicated server from the srb2 launcher I just need to know how to get people to join the dedicated server
do I need to port foward the launcher so people can join the server
please tell me how to make people join my dedicated server from the srb2 launcher
Please and thank you
A side question but do you own a mac or windows? If you do own mac I can help much, if not I'm sorry for the bother.

I can host dedicated and yes you need to port forward. And choose standard or casual when making a server and check is "show online" turned on(if you want it to be seen on Master Server) then press "launch" button and then instead of normal srb2 you will open console and that's it

I can host dedicated and yes you need to port forward. And choose standard or casual when making a server and check is "show online" turned on(if you want it to be seen on Master Server) then press "launch" button and then instead of normal srb2 you will open console and that's it
thanks so much yo

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back