How do i change the midi soundfont in srb2 in mac os?

So, its possible to revert to the midi soundfont used in srb2 2.2.10 (mac os edition) in mac os?
There's no SRB2 soundfont. By default, the game simply uses your PC's default soundfont. You can change this in the Windows version, but not the Mac port.
 
There's no SRB2 soundfont. By default, the game simply uses your PC's default soundfont. You can change this in the Windows version, but not the Mac port.
why my midi soundfont looks diferent in the last version of srb2 on mac os?
 
on my mac (mac mini from 2023), opnmidi is the only option that works, and to use soundfonts you need fluidsynth. I wasn't playing srb2 on a mac back when 2.2.10 was the latest version (I was on windows and I also never used the midi option) so idk if it ever sounded different (most likely case is the midis themselves changed)
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top