How can I make a wall spin-bustable in Zone Builder?

NotTheFinalDemo

Bri'ishchin
I've already figured out the linedef type. I'm using 255 for this. It's supposed to be a couple of hidden monitors behind a wall which you need to break, but it just plays the breaking sound effect with a huge lagspike, and dosent actually break the wall. Any fixes for this, or am I just doing it wrong?

srb20027.gif

I've already figured out the linedef type. I'm using 255 for this. It's supposed to be a couple of hidden monitors behind a wall which you need to break, but it just plays the breaking sound effect with a huge lagspike, and dosent actually break the wall. Any fixes for this, or am I just doing it wrong?

srb20027.gif

Seventh Sentinel did an tutorial on this I believe. It was on Zone Builder. The youtube video title is something like Character Paths I think. Just search up Zone Builder Tutorial on youtube and click on someone along the lines of "James Hall" (not jake paul) because thats Seventh Sentinel's Channel

The way you can do bustable blocks to hide stuff it's easier than it looks. The Linedef Type 254 its fair enough, and it works basically the same as a normal FoF. They behave the same way, except one can be broken and the other not. No need to use any other bustable block Linedef for that kind of things

The normal bustable block it's fair enough to hide things into. As they're intangible for Things too, just like any other FoF

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back