(IGNORE) Help with music and sound effect modding

So, the other day, I was making two files full of custom music and sound effects, respectively. I thought they were gonna load in properly as music mods I've made in the past have done that with earlier versions of SRB2 on mobile.

Well, with the latest version, v2.2.13 for Android, my files didn't load in properly regardless of what I tried. It threw me off, too, because not having the music replacements modded in has never happened until the other day.

Before you decide to critique me on anything, here's what I did:
- I named the music files myself using the internal music names for the maps. No .wad needed.
- I don't know if there's a limit to how many tracks we can insert now.
- I tried something before that only replaced a few tracks, and it worked properly. How?
- All music files were in either the .ogg, .wav, or .mp3 format.

What have I done wrong?

I'm not entirely sure, but they may need to all be in OGG format. I'm not sure, though.

Also, I'm assuming all of these files are in a PK3? Just checking because the "No .wad needed." thing is throwing me off.

I'm not entirely sure, but they may need to all be in OGG format. I'm not sure, though.

Also, I'm assuming all of these files are in a PK3? Just checking because the "No .wad needed." thing is throwing me off.
I only make mods in the PK3 format. Not very good with lua, and .wads are impossible to make on a mobile device at the moment.
Post automatically merged:

I'm an idiot. I didn't pay attention to the file type when compressing the folders. They were .7z files, and after converting the folders into a .zip file, then renaming them into a .pk3, it works just fine.

This thread was pointless! Everyone can ignore it now!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back