Help with an error..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuffle said:
"Tried to transmit to another node"
I know this error doesn't happen in the normal EXE (though, it probably can show up if you mess things up enough), but does anyone know what it means?! I get it when I choose "Join Game (Search)" or "Join Game (IP)".. :/

well i think its that, when you start a netgame, you start out on node 0 or 1 (i dont remember which), but on another note, when people join your netgame, thier usually on a diffrent node than you, (like node 3 or 4 ect...)... i see the problem, i just dont know how to explain it :|

well your connecting to the masterserver or another persons EXE (or well both maybe), srb2 needs diffrent nodes to run on when playing a netgame...

welli dont really know much about nodes but thats all i can say from my knowledge

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Shuffle said:
I know this error doesn't happen in the normal EXE (though, it probably can show up if you mess things up enough), but does anyone know what it means?! I get it when I choose "Join Game (Search)" or "Join Game (IP)".. :/

well i think its that, when you start a netgame, you start out on node 0 or 1 (i dont remember which), but on another note, when people join your netgame, thier usually on a diffrent node than you, (like node 3 or 4 ect...)... i see the problem, i just dont know how to explain it :|

well your connecting to the masterserver or another persons EXE (or well both maybe), srb2 needs diffrent nodes to run on when playing a netgame...

welli dont really know much about nodes but thats all i can say from my knowledge

...So you're saying.......?

im saying, in the SRB2 game has to transfer to another node, but something must be up for shuffle or shuffles Zelda mod that he cant change nodes... which is a problem...

Glitch/bug in the EXE maybe?

Shuffle said:

why isn't the netgame variable set to true before doing netgame functions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back