Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth

Hello. :D My name is Sephiroth. I followed Tails on over here and I've also peeked into the chatroom a few times. :> I personally prefer CTF Style matches. :D

Sephiroth said:
Hello. :D My name is Sephiroth. I followed Tails on over here and I've also peeked into the chatroom a few times. :> I personally prefer CTF Style matches. :D

Tails' IRC address : sephirothr@pool-71-112-221-228.sttlwa.dsl-w.verizon.net

EDIT : Or it could be Snort. Or Snort could be Tails. :?

Guys, I'm fully capable of determining everyone's location. The forums log IPs, you know.

It's not the same person, or even in the same building.

However, this topic is NOT in the correct forum.

Mystic said:
Guys, I'm fully capable of determining everyone's location. The forums log IPs, you know.

It's not the same person, or even in the same building.

However, this topic is NOT in the correct forum.
Yes, I think that it might be in off-topic. Hovewer, there is other topic of the same nature and is still in General Discussion.

Other thing: a lot of servers uses dynamic IPs, so you can't check for the same IP for check that it's the same person... The only thing that it CAN (I'm not sure if always) mantain is a base (in my case, the first two bytes)...

Sik said:
Other thing: a lot of servers uses dynamic IPs, so you can't check for the same IP for check that it's the same person... The only thing that it CAN (I'm not sure if always) mantain is a base (in my case, the first two bytes)...
Sik, the forum lists all IPs anyone has ever posted from in a nice little table displaying the most common ones and any other users who have posted from the same IP, as well as a button to check the IP for hostmask and determine the ISP. They aren't the same person, I assure you ^_~

Mystic said:
Sik said:
Sik, the forum lists all IPs anyone has ever posted from in a nice little table displaying the most common ones and any other users who have posted from the same IP, as well as a button to check the IP for hostmask and determine the ISP. They aren't the same person, I assure you ^_~
I know about these button (it appeared to me in the General Discussion in the SRB2DX forum, where I'm moderator)... Well, I'm nothing to discuss you... When you can't find a pattern, then all are right...

JetKrazy, the T is from the earlier lines. Read it from top to bottom and you'll see.

bigboi said:
That's not funny, Tails.

Mystic, go ahead and lock it.
LMFAO no no no. This is not Tails. His name used to be Snort but he got used to the name Sephiroth so he changed it. :P Both Sephiroth and Tails are friends of mine. :P Anyway welcome to the site Sephiroth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back