Hello how are you I have a question for this section

Hello good afternoon/nights/days I have a question for some it may sound obvious but I don't know xd
1Fully functional Ai-created addons can be uploaded without an error
2This is already a more advanced question but I will still ask it if there is a mod that has music. An example: a song from a new area called O_NEWZ1 and I make a music mod to change that music mentioned above with the mechanism of renaming music to O_NEWZ1 for other music that is not the same as the one that was included with the addon could be changed or simply nothing would happen in context the music of a mod can be replaced by the one you put in your package
Thank you so much for giving me a little of your time and reading this
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top