Glaber's Ban and anything Sandwichface related ig

Make no mistake, this kind of thing is just what happens when troublemakers in a community decide their contribution will be riling up (poorly informed) drama and misinformation whenever they get the chance.

I think it's already passed out of most people in this thread here's present memory, but I'm going to remind everyone again:
We're discussing the person who, when the MB got hacked a bit back, tried to send as much personal information as he could collect on SRB2 and KartKrew staff to the hackers.
(social media accounts, dating profiles, selfies, furaffinities, etc)
ZERO provocation. None of us knew the guy.
(This information was only exposed because he chose the wrong person to DM when asking it to be passed along)

He was actually given grace for that, and now everyone can see how he chose to spend that.

View attachment 119317
View attachment 119318
yea this is p fucked I’m not gonna lie. Tho a lot of what I’m taking abt still stands. Like the general energy of negativity, I feel like blaming it on one person is kinda wrong, like everyone’s been contributing to it lately and not even thru a fault of their own, I think an effort just needs 2 be made by everyone 2 be more loving n understanding tbh

yea this is p fucked I’m not gonna lie. Tho a lot of what I’m taking abt still stands. Like the general energy of negativity, I feel like blaming it on one person is kinda wrong, like everyone’s been contributing to it lately and not even thru a fault of their own, I think an effort just needs 2 be made by everyone 2 be more loving n understanding tbh
I can assure you that there's a lot of people in the community who are very loving and understanding, but with how large the SRB2 community has become there's going to be a lot more outbursts of negativity since that happens a lot in large communities in general.
We can't account for everyone, but we can do the best we can as individuals.

Some of the best people I met and am friends with came from this community, and I had to deal with a lot of BS on my way.
I highly recommend branching off into a sub community with like-minded people whom you can support and be supported by, that's why you'll rarely see me in the OS discord anymore lol.

But yeah, don't lose hope! SRB2 and Ring Racers have a very bright future ahead!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 17, Members: 7, Guests: 10)

Back