Giant Aquarium Zone Match/tag (Now with Stage SOC download)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperknux

The board's UK Ecologist
Ok, I've made a quite different map compared to my others. Yes, a Giant fish tank :D.

This Stage replaces Zim's Base (MAP97). Also with the walls, I've done the translucent block to make it look like a tank. But the thing is I can't add a thok barrier cos it messes like crazy. But I've done a couple of tests of Sonic can't thok through the walls, and knux can climb. But if anyone knows how to do it without messing up like midnight abyss' outside view, please let me know. I'll credit whoever knows.

Also I'm learning to soc at the moment. So some soccing stuff will be added to the wad soon. Anyways here's screenshots.

Player 1 start position.

Sonic meets another infamous enemy. Red Cheep Cheep.

Sonic is blown from the rock current feature, and blown to a giant temple ornament.

Sonic jumps to a filter, yes I thought of it in my head. I may make a better one :P.

And now for the download link.

SRB2FFH link, since sendspace is being crappy today :?.

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=982494915aa8a302bfe03ed860ca3422

Giant Aquarium Timer SOC for TailsFly, Flashinghit, and breath timeout before drowning.

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=8c7c5ac852209d7fed66ee6ae21caa2a

Enjoy

Here's my review:

0/10
I mean, are you fucking serious? This is one of the goddamned worst pieces of shit that I have ever forced myself to play through. It's an interesting idea I will admit, but you executed it worse than some guy named Romney in the presidential election five years from now. Who in their right mind told you that this level was worth anything? It's beyond me how you conceived the notion that you had created a level worth anyone's time. It seems that all of the levels made for SRB2 during this time are complete shit.

good thing that things will improve in a couple years

Last edited:
This is a nice idea, the only issue is the amount of time a player can hold its breath... I appreciate the idea, but I don't appreciate having to stop dead to catch a bubble every 25 seconds. Maybe add a timer soc to increase the time a bit? Otherwise this could make for an interesting match map.

I suppose I could do that, maybe in the next release maybe put it to a minute or something. Otherwise thanks for comments so far.

Edit: I've done the soc, it's adding it to the wad is what I''ll try and do now.

Quick double post. The soc for Giant Aquarium is now available. Download it with the wad if you want to play with the different settings. The changed settings are Flyingtime, breath timeout, and flashinghit timeout, download at the first post under the link for the stage wad.

Um, I could make it translucent on the sides, I know how.

What sky do you want though?

As in, What do you want to be on the outside of the tank?

WAD master said:

Suggestion: Space Tank! :lol:

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
WAD master said:

Suggestion: Space Tank! :lol:

Eblo, he was talking to me. And No for space tank cos it just won't suit it.

I have the sky I need, It's just I'm trying to make a thok barrier so that you can see outside of the tank and the thok barrier floor you know what I mean.

Well, while we are on this topic,

How do you add a custom sky? when I do it, It replaces one of the default's.

Ok, You want it to have a sky all around, but want there to be a transparent block all around it.

PS: Your avatar is weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back