games that you imagine

super sonic running

still lazy super sonic on SRB2Net :)
this thread is going to talk about game ideas that you wish came true.
Post automatically merged:

for me, i want a sonic 3d blast sequel (name of game: Sonic 3D Blast 2: double trouble). i want sonic, tails, knuckles playable. the plot of the game involves robotnik (or eggman) has found another island that houses flickies. so he uses it as a decoy so that he can take over flickies island again. so sonic and friends must stop him. th (1).jpg

Last edited:
I wanna bring the Wii unleashed style of boosting. That could’ve worked and seemed pretty fun. I’d also add some thing from the adventure games like bounce bracelet etc.

I really want remakes of the original Sonic trilogy in full 3D, and with optional cutscenes. I imagine them playing like Sonic Adventure, but with way better momentum based physics.

Non-Sonic related, I mentioned it already in a similar thread before but my biggest wishlist item is Mega Man ZX 3. Better, more traditional Metroidvania design, more traditional map/minimap, etc. I imagine Vent and Aile returning as the playable protagonists, but this time instead of their stories being split you have the ability to swap between them on the fly similar to the teams on MMX8. There's more details I've had in mind as well but honestly I've covered it before and it's all probably never going to happen anyway. ZX3 might exist some day, but it's unlikely it will be anything at all like what I imagined if it does.

This is a dumb idea I had for a year now though please bare with me,

After taking place of Sega Sonic, Mighty and Ray have decided to stay with Sonic for some time. So, they build a home near Tails’ house. Little did they know Eggman used Metal Sonic to get the emeralds, what can he do with it? Use it to build the empire and make it so strong that Sonic won’t stand a chance? Nah that’s actually smart! Instead Eggman made mini micro chip bombs, and when it was night time he quickly and quietly drops them in their separate homes (Knuckles’ home being Angle Island). Sonic woke up early in the morning and heard a ticking sound, he knew something would blow up and dashed out of the house. Everyone else was inside the explosion, they are in a serious comma meaning they cannot help you defeat Eggman. You start out as Sonic and him only, in order to get the emeralds you find a time stones and enter a checkpoint, getting hit will make you drop it, make sure you pick it up before it disappears. Anyways after you wrap in you go back in time at that night and now must rush into Sonic’s and the other’s house. You speed up by getting the required amount of blue spheres, due to sonic warping in the past the bomb explodes a little early so failing to speed up will cause the home to explode. The only reason why I wanted blue spheres instead of rings is because if you collect the good amount of rings you get to keep the time stone and can warp into another special stage but needing a different checkpoint. After getting the first emerald if you get 2-7th you unlock the others (Tails, Knuckles, Mighty, Ray, and Amy, and Espio). Getting a specific amount of emeralds you have a technique when you have 50 rings

Emerald 1: Drops 1 bomb
Emerald 2: Drops 2
Emerald 3: Drops 3
Emerald 4: Kills all the enemies on screen (Emerald 4+ will instantly kill eggman
Emerald 5: Kills enimies on screen + some on the left
Emerald 6: Kills enimies on screen + some on the left and right

Getting all the emeralds you get Booming form, you can drop small but effective bombs and your abilities change to be more easier to use, everyone goes super.

Well this is really it. I hope you like this idea I had.

A game called Sonic Robo-drift.
Its like Sonic Mania,but without the Ruby and Encore versions mumbo jumbo.

It would rely on few returning Classic Sonic locations like Spring Yard,Aquatic Ruin,Wing Fortress and Launch Base,while also having new ones like Underground Maze.

The plot is that Dr. Eggman has found about a crimson key that allows to enter into a diffrent locations and universes and then conquer them. Luckly,Sonic had to came to stop him,while also spindashing to the key, which gets destroyed into pieces. This causes all Classic Sonic islands that Sonic knew be fused into North-West Island.
So, Sonic must go through 15 zones full of action and cool gimmicks to keep you enjoyed.Bonus levels would be made,too.
There would also be DLC's, all of them being free.The DLC things xan be found in spoiler

Expanded Pack of 2 recreates more of Sonic 2 zones with all having revamped level design,gameplay and music.
Robo Blast Pack would be a collab with STJR.It will have zones from SRB2 like Red Vulcano ans Techno Hill,as well as adding in Sev The Sentiel as a playable character.
Character pack has Mighty,Ray,Fang and Bean as new playable characters.
Cowabunga Pack has all 4 of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,each having their own unique moveset,as well as adding Shredder's Tower as a level inspired by 2003 TMNT series.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back