rodent
New
Hello guy's. today I'm here to show y'all the mod that I've been working on (W.I.P) called Game sonic
So this is the CSS that I have made:
the reason I named this mod Game sonic is that this mod is going to have most of the abilities from the canon games.
(before I go any further I wanted to give credit to cheese boi for making homing attack( I modified the script ))
and he is gonna be very powerful. I'll make him more powerful than most of the mods out there.
anyways I have currently scripted some of his abilities.
theres double jump, uncurl, homing attack, boost (upgrade's player's speed to 120*FRACUNIT and is infinite), stomp that the longer you hold the faster it goes, super sonic flight(some sort of) and yes. today I'll script humming top and light dash.
There's no other sprites than the CSS bcuz idk how to draw them.
if you have any other ability idea's for me just tell me here
note: not even 2% of this mod is complete yet
KNOWN BUGS: 1- You cant roll while running, you can only recurl when you have released a spin dash. 2- when flying as super sonic the flight button (space) will conflict with homing attack. And that's all
So this is the CSS that I have made:
the reason I named this mod Game sonic is that this mod is going to have most of the abilities from the canon games.
(before I go any further I wanted to give credit to cheese boi for making homing attack( I modified the script ))
and he is gonna be very powerful. I'll make him more powerful than most of the mods out there.
anyways I have currently scripted some of his abilities.
theres double jump, uncurl, homing attack, boost (upgrade's player's speed to 120*FRACUNIT and is infinite), stomp that the longer you hold the faster it goes, super sonic flight(some sort of) and yes. today I'll script humming top and light dash.
There's no other sprites than the CSS bcuz idk how to draw them.
if you have any other ability idea's for me just tell me here
note: not even 2% of this mod is complete yet
Post automatically merged:
KNOWN BUGS: 1- You cant roll while running, you can only recurl when you have released a spin dash. 2- when flying as super sonic the flight button (space) will conflict with homing attack. And that's all
Last edited: