• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Draykon WAD in progress. (Old Topics FTL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Plushima

Princess of Dreams
Judge
Please ignore this topic. It was from a dark time, and I prefer to forget it.
The Draykon WAD is finished, it also sucks, and can be found in the Releases section.

^^ You may want to use .png since it can do everthing .bmp can and compress it. I think I'll wait to critisize until then...

I think you should, just take away pixels that make it look messy and add pixels that make it look not streched.

My policy is if it's a recolor, I'm not downloading it. Honestly, I already have Sonic.plr, I don't need 10+ copies. Not that there's anything wrong with recolors, it's just that I don't think they take much effort.

...Just make a Tails opr Knuckles recolor is anything. The coloring is original, just don't streach it out.

Ok, new plan. The sprites are now based on the already existing totally original 2D draykon sprites. Just with a few modifiactions. Now, I need suggestions on how to make the back view not suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back