• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

don1.wad -screenshots of credits -note: credits are not done

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is still in progress
Credits: These are in order.

END1.jpg

Credit Start

END42.jpg

Map Credits

Thats it so far!

From what I can see in those two screenshots, this is gonna be awesome!

DarkWorror help porjct get finsh 4 lulz? LOL!!1!1!1

You made the same spelling mistake more than once.

You want a lecture on what you've just done? Here it is.
You should actually ask people if they want to help out on the project; not completely expect them to help regardless of their situation and then add them into the credits to make them feel obliged (which I can assure you it doesn't). If you're seriously going to act this childish, you need to leave this place.

Donovan the hedgehog said:
Dark Warrior said:
I assure everyone that I have nothing to do with this at all.
I WANT YOU TO HELP!
Any hey I am just making guesses on who will want to help!
Then, you guess wrong. Darkwarrior would never help something like this. And, to show how incredibly awesome this is going to be, I have a screenshot of one of the CTF maps!
http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scarypiccf8.png
http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=srb20000go3.png
It is map 01, it's thok barrier doesn't work, rings aren't deafed, and no level header. And yes, that's the whole map.
EDIT: In case your wondering, this map was when he hosted a beta test server. When I said it failed and the reasons why, he banned me.

Actually download and try the level and you will realize the truth.
EDIT: Man, that was the best level that I have ever played. EVER. Donovan is undeserving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back