damn irc

Status
Not open for further replies.
In mIRC, i can't get in #srb2. When i try to get in, it says ''You need a registered nick to get it.'' How do I register my nick??

Hehe...it's still +R. You should be able to join now without registering.

To register your nickname, type "/nickserv register password e-mail". To identify the next time you come on, type "/nickserv identify password". This serves two purposes. It allows you to keep control over the name you're using, as well as let us block the channel when someone is trying to be annoying and evading bans.

Thanks but there's a problem...and that problem would be I don't understand what your saying... X_X Im lost, im sorry to say. please explain it so i can understand, thanks for trying though!

When you first log onto the Mysteria server, there should be a window (Not a chatroom) Where you can type in commands. type in "/nickserv register password email".

password is where you type in the password you want to be tied to you nick

email= Your email, for lost password problems.

Did I explain it clearly enough?

Well, apparently sonicfire is still being retarded, so you'll have to register. Sorry. You could always try joining #srb2netgame and #srb2fun, both of which aren't +R.

hehe, Sonicfire.....anyways, thanks, #srb2netgame is perfect. thats why I wanted to join #srb2, so i could play online. thanks alot.

PS:Do I still put the server as irc.mysteria.net?

srb2netgame is perfect. thats why I wanted to join #srb2, so i could play online. thanks alot.

Trust me You wouldn't want to go to #Srb2 and ask for a netgame...THEY WOULD MOCK YOU LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMORROW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back