Channel S: The Srb2 Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonamous 47

Extremely Strong Hedgehog
Even tho someone made a thread about this but I know Channel S (inculding my friends and people I knew around June and August of last year) probably more than anyone else. Ok Channel S started of making a video about someone disliking his video saying that his videos are pretty low in quality (144p to 480p) and he made a full one video hating on them and telling them go hate on them and this is where we come in. We find out about this and find more screenshots of his BS and my Friend Ducky made a video about it. 4 videos about it actually. (Sage Ducky) is youtube channel tho. Also he just full on uses the Hard R (The N world) and he is white. Then one day he told us he was going to commit suicide and quit youtube. But in 2021 he lied about that. Now we are at the part Channel S leaked 2 mod without permission and caused the pause on hexhog. Also did I forget to mention that he made fun of Black Panthers death. Anyways, and he is back for more trouble. But 2 days later. He said he was going to commit suicide AGAIN. At this point he is taking this death just to get subs for his youtube channel. His fans are so dumb. That they believe in this. We need to stop this dude RIGHT NOW.

Another thread about the same topic already exists and there's nothing we can do about him, since that individual is not part of the community, and we don't wish to get involved in further drama with characters we don't know or to endorse harassment against them. The recommendation given to deal with this problem is the same: don't give this guy any attention. It's just probably what he wants and you're giving it to him on a silver platter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back