Can someone help me finding that map?

Soniku11

Heyo there! Soniku11 a newbie map maker here!

Many of you know that i did couple of maps like the industrial volcano pack,a match pack and etc, and some of you know that i said tons of times that the first two rooms of my hangout map are inspired by a really old map i still remember with nostalgia and im unable to find it. Here is a picture of how it was the concept

Except from the sky, the concept was an outside disco with a pool with DSZ scenery, like a waste pool,
and towers much smaller than mine's, which had a super monitor hidden, thanks to a completentary old mod
that includes super form monitors

DiscoCity.png

I been looking for the original map for a while ago, and the 2 possible map links i found out, were dead pages or expired uploads from pages like 4Shared, Dropbox and etc. The map was around 2.0 and 2.1, and it remember it being relatively small, if anyone can find, or haves the og file ill owe us a huge one.

Thanks for your time and cooperation!

I'm gonna bump it just in case, as i have no other options left, cuz all the oldc archived files and general map addons got discarded, and i still can't find that map, and it makes me sad, because it took me lot of time and effort finding those files and testing them one by one.

Heyo there! Soniku11 a newbie map maker here!

Many of you know that i did couple of maps like the industrial volcano pack,a match pack and etc, and some of you know that i said tons of times that the first two rooms of my hangout map are inspired by a really old map i still remember with nostalgia and im unable to find it. Here is a picture of how it was the concept

Except from the sky, the concept was an outside disco with a pool with DSZ scenery, like a waste pool,
and towers much smaller than mine's, which had a super monitor hidden, thanks to a completentary old mod
that includes super form monitors

View attachment 45298

I been looking for the original map for a while ago, and the 2 possible map links i found out, were dead pages or expired uploads from pages like 4Shared, Dropbox and etc. The map was around 2.0 and 2.1, and it remember it being relatively small, if anyone can find, or haves the og file ill owe us a huge one.

Thanks for your time and cooperation!
Try using a reverse image search on those flying things

try anyway
Nope, had no luck, only minecraft stuff appears, and casually some Srb2 vanilla screenshots too, but thats the closest i could get to my need
Post automatically merged:

Nope, had no luck, only minecraft stuff appears, and casually some Srb2 vanilla screenshots too, but thats the closest i could get to my need
And btw, i already looked up from up to down, A to Z in all forums like the BR ones, skybase, Wad archive and all of these pages, and i had to dismiss ton of other pages because they were scam ones, as Avast instantly blocked any connection with them, mostly redirects to the same 1 or 3 urls. I obviously ignored the 2.2 mods on all of the Srb2 forums i found on google, because the one im looking its at least from 2.1 to bottom, probably

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back