Bug Levels Textures

Luwf

Hi my name is luwf i'm originally play srb2 in pc and android i'm originally play the mod "Official Level Design Collab 2023" this is my best mod!,but the real problem is when im enter the levels then always have a nasty parts and make a giant hole (only tectonic bluffs not) this mean A. i'm can't play the levels B. then not load always have in chat: "UDMF Is Work in Progress" this always make me angry because techincally people say then majority of levels as made in UDMF and for some reason Then kept falling apart what im do?

Hi my name is luwf i'm originally play srb2 in pc and android i'm originally play the mod "Official Level Design Collab 2023" this is my best mod!,but the real problem is when im enter the levels then always have a nasty parts and make a giant hole (only tectonic bluffs not) this mean A. i'm can't play the levels B. then not load always have in chat: "UDMF Is Work in Progress" this always make me angry because techincally people say then majority of levels as made in UDMF and for some reason Then kept falling apart what im do?
Could you post screenshots of the texture issues?

sure just wait i'm gonna show you
Post automatically merged:

how i'm post screenshots

Screenshot_20240203-190036.png

someone pls help me!!!

Last edited:
What version of the game are you using?
the latest v2.2.13 patch 1 for android

i'm discover then levels have a wad levels to be replaying means only tecnonic bluffs no have errors i'm gonna show you the images

Screenshot_20240204-100711.png

Last edited:
the latest v2.2.13 patch 1 for android

i'm discover then levels have a wad levels to be replaying means only tecnonic bluffs no have errors i'm gonna show you the images

View attachment 111036
Well... I hate to say this, but Android Bugs are not accepted anymore.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back