• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

Bubble Bobble X SRB2

jaybitts10

Member
Hey yall, It's been about Almost a YEAR, So anyways You've seen a Bunch of Canceled Bubble Bobble Addons for Main SRB2, And Bubblun in SRB2Kart, well Sadly, my Friend Bubblun Did get banned from SRB2 MB because I know he's been Off-Topic a lot, All I know was - He was trying to help, And Let's just say He's my friend, We both had Scratch Accounts, but I'm not off-topicing it now. I had to do it myself now, so Here's what I've been working on.

Special Credit to juney For this Image he made.


1778642929395.png


What I've been Working on

Bubblun Firing Bubbles. He's a bubble Dragon, alright?

Bubblun's Slow-Fall. Would be Unfair for RIngslinger, so I've Split it to Only Make it fair for SinglePlayer (Or Co-op) Only.

And yes... His 3D Sprites is unfinished, Took from Bubble Memories and Redesigned in 3D. So credit to Taito Corporation for that.

Also Working on a Separate Addon That includes Bubble Bobble Enemies like - Zen-Chan, BaneBou, Pulpul & Chack'n. (Chack'n is another Taito Character too, but also an Enemy in Bubble Memories, but Blue. Please don't judge me, that Gameplay has Proof.)

Sadly, Other Enemies like - Mighta, Monsta, Hidegons, Invader & Drunk doesn't have any large Sprites sadly. So they won't appear in the Addons.

I'm also Working on Adding Kululun in The Addon too. It's taking a bit though so Idk how long it will take.

Remember - Bubblun is the ONLY Character That can't Jump very high.

I will Put it in the Submissions Once Either...

1. Bubblun & Kululun is Finished.
2. The Bubble Bobble Addon is Finished.

Yep, that's about it. Oh, and I've never done Advanced Coding before (Yes, I know you've saw The Jay T Addon With Advanced Coding stuff, but Those were examples, so Credit to the guys who made these, not me.), so These Bubble Dragons will be in the Non-LUA Extra Characters for now...

That's it for now, See yall in the Submissions.
 

Attachments

  • srb20111.gif
    14.9 MB · Views: 71
  • srb20109.gif
    24.4 MB · Views: 54
  • srb20110.gif
    24.4 MB · Views: 52

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top