CAS Track Pak- The 2000s era Update!

CAS Track Pak- The 2000s era Update! v1.1.4

RedDasherCAS submitted a new resource:

Breezy Village - An Ape Escape level as a track?

This is my first ever track to be completed and submitted here!

Breezy Village, it is based on the second level of Ape Escape 2.
You race around a village with windmills and there are some new paths that aren't from the game and built for Ring Racers.
Some of the textures are ripped straight from the game.

View attachment 127147
View attachment 127149

Enjoy racing around in 3 laps!

Provide me any feedback on changes or improvements of the track and I'll update...

Read more about this resource...

RedDasherCAS updated Breezy Village with a new update entry:

v1.1 is now released!

Ever since the initial release of Breezy Village, I wanted to update more of the track ever since it has posted, with v1.1. So here are the changes to v1.1.

-All the invisible walls on the fences around the track and the castle-like section are removed, now has death pits outside the track.
-Added more rings on some parts, like the divided split.
-Removed a few rings to maintain space, mostly near the river area.

More updates to follow soon, so keep an eye out for it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

v1.2 is out! But still no monkeys......

Looks like I made another update for Breezy Village! And it's about time I give you all the scoop of the changes to the map.

-Both the Minimap and Thumbnail has been updated.
-The Stage Intro now has more volume.
-A new finish line banner.
-The course now has brightness, to give it a daytime setting.
-The section after the first jump, has been expanded for more racers to enter.
-In the section where the 3rd tripwire shortcut is located, it's now match the turn before the boost panels, so...

It seems to me that this is not SRB2 MB, but SRB2 KART MB. THERE IS NOTHING ON SRB2! Let's redo this site for KART!

About to change

Hello everyone!

I know it's been like almost 2 months since the release of Breezy Village, and I'm glad you're all into it.
But coming soon, it's about to change because Breezy Village will be merged by a brand new cup that I'm working on. So meaning this track will no longer be standalone anymore and no more updates on that since updates will be on the cup instead.

What will be the future for this map?

Breezy Village will be back, it's my first track ever made, but I want to...

Two small things I wanted to bring to your attention about Breezy Village!

The first one is in this video - characters with good handling can exploit the speed boosters to get through the tripwire here. it probably doesn't save much, if any, time doing this, and it can only be performed by certain characters, so it might not be that important to fix. This is less an important issue and more that... the base game tracks take some measures to circumvent this so maybe you'd want to know about it.

The second thing is - there's a ledge with a spring trick jump over the river right after this section; I haven't been able to recreate it while recording, but if you are forced to respawn you can be put right on top of the river. This will drop you right into the river and make you respawn again. I think this means there's a waypoint right over the water after that jump; I think you can just get rid of that and have the waypoint from the springs skip to the waypoint on the lower ground.

Attachments

• ringracers0000.webm
    4 MB
Two small things I wanted to bring to your attention about Breezy Village!

The first one is in this video - characters with good handling can exploit the speed boosters to get through the tripwire here. it probably doesn't save much, if any, time doing this, and it can only be performed by certain characters, so it might not be that important to fix. This is less an important issue and more that... the base game tracks take some measures to circumvent this so maybe you'd want to know about it.

The second thing is - there's a ledge with a spring trick jump over the river right after this section; I haven't been able to recreate it while recording, but if you are forced to respawn you can be put right on top of the river. This will drop you right into the river and make you respawn again. I think this means there's a waypoint right over the water after that jump; I think you can just get rid of that and have the waypoint from the springs skip to the waypoint on the lower ground.
I forgot to save the hotfix because power went out for a bit. I'll try to work on it later, thanks for the feedback.

RedDasherCAS updated CAS Track Pak with a new update entry:

CAS Track Pak version 1.1- The 2000s Era update

After 3 months of hard work on this map, I'm ready to present to you all the latest update of the Track Pak!

-New Map: Frutiger Aeropolis Zone
View attachment 139113

Welcome to the city of the future of the 2000s! Race through the city in the sky inspired by the Y2K and Frutiger Aero aesthetics with rooftop jumps, a straight mall section, and a garden section inspired by Bliss, along with a long jump. It's also one of my best creative tracks. Features music by Xploshi...

RedDasherCAS updated CAS Track Pak- The 2000s era Update! with a new update entry:

New Shops!

Well it's been almost 48 hours since I released the v1.1 update, but since I wanted to do more with Frutiger Aeropolis, I figured I do another patch.

-Two new shops have been added in the mall strip section, see if you can find them.
-Fixed an issue in the Sega building as one of the waypoints stop instead of going to the next waypoint tag.
-Added more adverts on the track.
-Updated the screenshot of the track.
-Updated Rafflesia Channel song with a better loop.

Back