• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

(BETA)Test Maps

Greg

Team SRB2 Adventures
"Test Maps" is a map pack that has maps that can contain FOFs and some other things for use. I thought, "Sometimes people don't know how to do that," so with my IQ of 1, I made this. I have a gif of the first one; the first one will focus on "Water And Fire," and the second one will focus on "Slopes and Floating Platforms."
 

Attachments

  • srb20004.gif
    srb20004.gif
    13.5 MB · Views: 92
"Test Maps" is a map pack that has maps that can contain FOFs and some other things for use. I thought, "Sometimes people don't know how to do that," so with my IQ of 1, I made this. I have a gif of the first one; the first one will focus on "Water And Fire," and the second one will focus on "Slopes and Floating Platforms."
cool
 
"Test Maps" is a map pack that has maps that can contain FOFs and some other things for use. I thought, "Sometimes people don't know how to do that," so with my IQ of 1, I made this. I have a gif of the first one; the first one will focus on "Water And Fire," and the second one will focus on "Slopes and Floating Platforms."
That's neat, but, the wiki already has example test maps for every linedef, FOF, and sector effect.
 
but, the wiki already has example test maps for every linedef, FOF, and sector effect.
In addition to the FOFs, I wanted to include test maps for decoration and level design, in terms of objects and obstacles.
Post automatically merged:

There are categories "FOFs", "Decoration" and "Level Design"
Post automatically merged:

"Test Map 2" has been completed!
 

Attachments

  • srb20005.gif
    srb20005.gif
    9.1 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top