Battle for Kart Island

Battle for Kart Island v1.7

Stapy-Paldea submitted a new resource:

Battle for Kart Island - (Mini ver) 3 Contestants, 1 Host, 1 "Prize"

Here's a side-project I've worked on besides "Stapy's Mons": Battle for Kart Island

This is a Character Pack that consists of 4 characters from the webseries "Battle for Dream Island". I plan to add lots of more characters later (since they're easier to draw) but currently there's Stapy, Firey Jr., Announcer, and Eraser in the game, all added in order.

Preferred Colors:
Stapy: Fuchsia
Firey Jr.: Ketchup
Announcer: Gray
Eraser: Pink

[SPOILER="For...

Read more about this resource...

Stapy-Paldea updated Battle for Kart Island with a new update entry:

v1.1: 4 new contestants join the battle!

v1.1 has been released! 4 new contestants join the race! Those include Pencil, Match, Pillow, and...

Balloon from Inanimate Insanity!?

View attachment 107319

Anyways some things you'd like to know: Pencil and Match will be racing together! That's right, Pencil will be the one driving while Match sits on the back, Pointing to wherever Pencil to driving at. (So 3 actually racers if you combine Pencil and Match together into 1, Sorry!).

Pencil and Match...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Stapy-Paldea updated Battle for Kart Island with a new update entry:

No another object show characters, Just BFDI!

View attachment 114499
v1.6 of BFKI is out and yes, another small update.

This update adds in Fanny! Thanks to BFDI:TPOT 10 being released, I was able to get the voice lines needed for Fanny.

Unfortunately Balloon from Inanimate Insanity will have to go. So he will no longer be available in future updates. He wasn't really fitting to the character pack BUT he may return in a different character pack someday.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back