Azure Island Zone

Responding to the comment on my review here: Nah, the map is fine otherwise, maybe better from the original, but I'm just not a fan of its visuals.

The map does have a few conveyance and visibility issues, and the signpost also kinda peaces out on landing. These are minor nitpicks concerning the grand scheme of things, but I'll list them in the order of these gifs:

1. This sneaker panel blends in a little due to being submerged. Some serviceable suggestions for remedying this include raising it to the height of the sand or using ROZLITs like on Sunbeam Paradise Rev.
2. The cut here can potentially slam you into the wall if you're not ready for it. It's a very very minor nitpick however, but if you want people to hold their spark no matter their speed stat, horizontal springs from Community Resources would be useful here. The bridge also doesn't convey that it's offroad well enough in my opinion. Perhaps sloping the bridge so that it bends up, on top of darkening the texture would be useful? It's up to you however.
3. The alt path isn't very apparent at a glance due to being behind a waterfall. Perhaps providing a curtain in the falls to help indicate passibility would be of use here? Once again, it's up to you.

Best of luck on patching out any kinks you find yourself, this is an excellent remake and I'm excited to see more of what you have in store for us.

Attachments

• kart0067.gif
    kart0067.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 111
  • kart0068.gif
    kart0068.gif
    7 MB · Views: 107
  • kart0075.gif
    kart0075.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 112
  • kart0073.gif
    kart0073.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 110

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back